Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald

Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald
Hello!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Packing time!

I can do this. I can pack lighter! I am very guilty of over packing! I mean WAY over packing. We were raised with a motto of -better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.This runs deep in my being! I am getting ready for a 2 month trip down under. I am determined to pack and then take away all the extras! Most of the time I pack so many clothes and don't really wear any of them. I stick to whatever is functional and comfortable! Especially when you go to the beach lots. But I might just need those 13 t-shirts and 8 pairs of shoes! Wes is amazing at packing. I don't know how he does it. Maybe I should ask him to pack my bag! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way. For some reason when I go on trips I think I am going to write the great american novel, or perform some other great accomplishment, and think I need to bring a million things with me to accomplish this task. You should have seen all the crap I brought to Australia and didn't use once!

    ReplyDelete