Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald

Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald
Hello!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Unpacking and walks!

Well it has been too long since I last posted something. I'm not sure where the time has gone. Probably unpacking...or pretending to unpack! haha I'm so sick of moving I can't even bring myself to unpack everything. I have to go slowly or I will go mental! I don't even have that much left....but my nomadic life has made me pack tooooo many times! I guess I brought it on myself :) But then again I was a single and didn't have much to pack. So I'm slowly getting there. I'm sure most people feel the same way! But this is my blog so I'm complaining! hee hee

So Wes and I have been going on walks around White Rock. It has been so awesome! We have been slowly going on longer and longer walks. We started walking up a huge hill and then coming back down. Now we started walking on the beach and up and around White Rock. I am loving it. Getting more active...spending time with Wes...and seeing new random (sometimes creepy) parts of White Rock. :) I will take my camera with me on the next walk to "show" you what I get to see. It is amazing. The ocean and the mountains.

Today Wes and I read Proverbs 8. It is about Wisdom's call. It was beautiful. Thinking about it being created before Mountains and the Ocean. Wow!

1 comment:

  1. I love walking! Sam and I walked all the way to Green Lake from our apartment a couple of months ago. It was fun, but pretty much uphill both ways and four miles all together! We brought the dog, she was happy. Haven't walked enough lately, been feeling lazy, but am trying to motivate myself to take the dog on a long walk every morning before I go to work. We'll see :)

    ReplyDelete