Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald

Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald
Hello!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The little spot that could....



Well it has been a little while since I have had a chance to get on here and write. We have been in the middle of moving! I am down to cleaning the floors and the oven. I hate cleaning the oven. So I put it off till the very end! I sprayed and sat! Ha ha scrubbing is for suckers! The only problem is I missed a spot. So I have to spray and wait again. I can't complain since I am able to just zone out and blog! :)I took a pic of the stubborn spot and the bottle that could kill an army! That oven cleaner is sure strong! Just wanted to say hello! Guess I should get back to the cleaning zone! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cleaning products that work while you sit are the best. There should be more of them. Let's start a petition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can clean mine, when you get here! hahaha... I'll let you..

    ReplyDelete