Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald

Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald
Hello!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Airshow







Well I am late in getting this to you. We went almost 2 weeks ago now! Time has flown by....
We went to the Abbotsford Air Show. A friend had free tickets! :) It was a great day! SOOOO HOT! It was over 36C! I thought I might pass out. Luckily our friend bought a spray bottle to cool us down! Wes was loving the heat....I don't know about him sometimes...hee hee

We got to sit in the front row! What a view. The only thing I was sad about was not finding a corn dog. Heather and I looked...and looked...but nothing. I couldn't believe it! They had everything else...but I couldn't find a corn dog. Heather later found a stand that had them, but they had sold out! BOO! Oh well...I had to settle for a "gourmet" dog. It was Japanese style....meaning it had seaweed on it. It was pretty good. :)

The show was AWESOME! It is amazing how much planes have changed over the years. Some of the bigger ones were truly amazing. I kept cheering....and I felt like the only one making any noise! Ha ha I felt like a sore thumb sticking out. Guess Canadians just don't get too excited over that stuff. Maybe I was just sitting in the wrong section. Yeah that's it. ;) All and all it was a great day....good show, friends, sun and NO SUNBURN!

3 comments:

  1. I love these photos!! Just wanted to say you and Wes make such a cute couple and it looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gourmet Japanese seaweed hotdog. Now there's something you don't see every day.

    I'm leaving Texas tomorrow morning! ah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I love about you, your enthusiasm! I think it's awesome you cheered and cheered. Booooo to all the lame people that were too cool to be excited. Seattle's a lot like that too.

    ReplyDelete