Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald

Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald
Hello!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Oh Cousins!



Well I know it has been some time since I have blogged...I have thought about it but just haven't made it an effort to do it. So here I am with a brain full of thoughts and not sure what to write!

First off Wes is working nights....7 days a week right now. This has been good and bad. Good making money...bad me being ALONE more. It's hard not having friends and family close... But this week was awesome! I had 2 cousins come up and visit me for a few nights! It was really beyond awesome. It was so nice to reconnect with one cousin who I haven't seen in over 10 years! It was wonderful. The wonders of family...seeing yourself from a new view. :)

Another good thing this week is I have a date set for my immigration interview! WOOHOOO so getting one step closer! This has been a long year. A long year of realizing I need people around more than I thought. I love people...and I have always liked having my "alone time" but this year has shown me more and more I need a good community of friends and believers to belong to. It is so important.

Life is too short and can change so fast.... tell the ones you love you love them. Hug them when you can. Don't be afraid to give someone a compliment and try to uplift instead of rip down. Try to be patient and hold your tongue....give grace to one another. SMILE, LAUGH and remember to BREATHE! These are the things I'm wanting to remember each day.

Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the last paragraph especially! Soo good!! I definitely need to remember this everyday. I might write it on a post-it note. :)

    ReplyDelete