Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald

Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald
Hello!

Monday, September 27, 2010

1 year! :)




Happy 1 year baby! One year....ONE YEAR!!! I can't believe one year has gone by so fast!
To My Wesley!
I love you. I am so thankful for you. I adore you my husband. Thank you for being a friend, shoulder to cry on, my rock, partner in crime, giggle partner, inspiration, warmth when I needed, loving hugs, beautiful kisses, hand to hold, chief mess maker, major bread winner, spider killer, door opener, adventure seeker and so much more!
I pray we have many more years together. I look forward to the new adventures right around the corner. You are more than I could have asked for. Happy Anniversary Wes.
I love you with all my heart and always. God has blessed me with you. You are a gift to me.
Your loving wife,
Mrs. Kate MacDonald

2 comments: