Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald

Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald
Hello!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Time


Time as usual is speeding by. One year of marriage is almost here. One year of waiting for my immigration is getting closer. Looking back time has gone too quickly in some ways...and in others SLOW! I need time to be quick and slow at the same time. I want time with Wes. Time with my sister. I want time to go fast for her. I'm sure most of you know Kelly just found out she has cancer (which we call Steve). I'm not sure why Steve....probably cause the name of it starts with an S. Wes for some reason called it Steve. And well honestly I like calling it Steve. Sorry to all the Steve's out there....no hard feelings!

I'm trying to take more pictures and asking my loved ones far away to take them too. Life changes way to fast. Sometimes good and sometimes bad. I want pictures. I used to love taking pictures. What happened? Is the digital age to blame? I used to love using a disposable camera. Those were great...a surprise and disappointment from time to time. But fun none the less!

This post isn't making much sense...just babble. But just take some time to take a picture (mental works too!) of your loved ones and life around you. It can change so fast. Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Love you too! I need to do better at taking video too! The kiddos change so stinking fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good post. Pictures capture moments in time that mean something significant to us...
    what type of cancer does kelly have? a skin cancer? i mean, steve.

    ReplyDelete