Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald

Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald
Hello!

Friday, October 15, 2010

O what a night....boring Friday night

Friday night! Oh Friday night....you are so different now to me than years ago...ha ha I am finding the past couple of months I am by myself on Friday nights. Wes has been working nights and tonight he is out with one of his buddies. I am happy that he gets to spend sometime out with a friend! He works so hard he should get some time to play. I on the other hand is ready to have someone to play with. I have to say I thought being married would mean having a ready and available partner in crime whenever I needed one. Ha ha I was soooo wrong...and when I start work (which won't be till next year) I will probably see him less. Funny how that goes. If only sleeping next to your husband in bed while he snores the night away counts as quality time! Its defiantly about taking the small amount of time you get with each that counts the most. I do love you dear husband. I look forward to the small time we get together. :)

I am hoping to get out more now that I can cross the border again. I'm already planning my trips down! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment