Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald

Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald
Hello!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

10-6-10 PRC

YAHOOOOO!!! Yesterday was the big day! I finally got my permanent resident card for Canada! Thanks for all the prayers and support over the past year. It has been 11 months since I have been able to cross the border! I am so excited for the coming weekend! Wes and I are going to Blaine to have fun much needed time together and fun with friends! We are celebrating many things for this weekend!! We just had our 1 year anniversary and weren't able to do anything since Wes had to work. Saturday is a (free) night at Semiahmoo! :) We have been so stressed out with all the waiting and all that has been going on with Kelly. I am so pleased to say she is home and doing much better! I can't believe that LADY! She almost sounds back to normal on the phone! She just had major surgery a week ago!! We are still waiting to hear back about her pathology. So PLEASE keep praying that they got all the cancer OUT!

My tickets are almost booked.....hee hee almost..they were then they weren't..and now they are hold. I will be going towards the end of November and back mid January. My Mom will be there for the start of Kelly's radiation and I will be there for the rest and the recovery part!

Well anyways I just wanted to let everyone I HAVE MY PR card now for Canada! It is such a great feeling....the stress and anxiety are melting off me! :))

Love you all.
Kate

1 comment: