Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald

Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald
Hello!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wesley/hot yoga

Where did you come from Mr. Wesley? At each turn you amaze me. You love Greek yogurt and healthy chips. Now you have started going to hot yoga with me. Yes HOT YOGA!! Wes and I definitely have some extra insulation so it makes it a little warmer for us in the 105 degree (and sometimes plus) temperature. I have gone to 3 classes so far and Wes has done 2!! I can't believe my husband is willing to get into this. I didn't have to convenience that hard! :) I think he might of wanted to try it out for himself. Getting healthy and feeling better is FINALLY coming to the top of our list of IMPORTANT THINGS to do. And let me tell you....it feels so good!

I know, I know...you say you have only gone 3 times!! Yes this is true and we are praying this becomes a lifestyle change and not just a passing fad. The people who go to the classes also make the experience so much better! They are so nice and encouraging. Do what you can. You will get it. It just takes time. If the gym had a complete opposite in the healthy realm...this might be it. Instead of everyone doing there own thing and not helping each other (at least this is my experience) in a cold confusing ( I might find the gym confusing, you may not) way. So far we are love/hating it. It's hard, but we are really enjoying it. I am loving the fact that Wes and I can do this together!! :)

Thanks my love for trying something new with me! You are awesome! :) ILYVM! :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go guys! I think I would laugh through the whole class. I just can't take yoga seriously, although I DO really like it (when I've done it!). :)

    ReplyDelete