Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald

Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald
Hello!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random update!

Where did October go? I am almost in count down mode for my trip back down to Oz. I can't wait to go. I get to see some of my favorite people...and meet my NEPHEW KAIDEN!! He will soon be 9 months old! He will almost be 10 months old by the time I get there. I am a little sad I missed out on the little baby stage. But I can't think of a better age to first meet him! My cousin is up visiting and we were looking at some old photos. Baby photos of Kelly, My Dad and I. You can really see where Kaiden gets some of his looks and mannerism (as much as you can tell from a picture). I hope to see some of Craig as a babe too.

My Mom flew into Oz a few days ago. She will be there for a month. My Dad just left for a round the world trip! Kelly will start radiation next Tuesday. She will be going 5 days a week for 6 weeks! Please pray for her and her family. They need rest and sleep. It has been so awesome to have family go down and help. They will have family down there till the middle of Jan! Craig's family has been amazing during all of this too. Thanks if you have been praying. Kelly is doing pretty well. She is just plain amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment