Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald

Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald
Hello!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Camping

So we did it. We bought an air mattress. Canadian tire was having a sale...and well I couldn't resist a sale! It is a double high queen. She is a big one! I set up the tent and we slept outside the last 2 nights. The first night was OK. I think we needed a little more air in the mattress. Last night was a much better sleep. Wes put some more air in the beast and it was great! I am looking forward to the camping trip even more. I can't wait to be outside for 3 days! Fresh air, cool mountain beautiful air. Lakes and rivers. And good friends. I think I am also excited that Wes will get a time to rest. He works so hard. I hope this camping trip is a relaxing time for him and for us.

I honestly can't remember the last time I went camping! I think when Kel and Craig were still state side we spent one night at the Birch Bay State Park. It was where I worked...and it was only 1 night. I don't even remember if we cooked any food. I have such fond memories of camping as a kid. I hope those memories aren't tarnished...and I find that I still really love camping!

Thanks for reading yet another blog about camping and air mattresses. Maybe my life is so dull this is what you get... :) Stay tuned to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment