Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald

Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald
Hello!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thankful


I need to be more thankful for the small things in life. It's so easy to be thankful for the big things. But I want to be thankful that I can walk. I can do all the small things everyday that I need to do just to get ready on my own. I need to be thankful for being able to feed myself. I really could make a list...maybe I should. Even with life's little bumps I have a good life. I also want to be MORE thankful for my Husband. He works so hard. I love him so much. I love being married to him. I feel so lucky to married to him. To belong to each other. I can't imagine not knowing him. I am so blessed. Not because I am rich by the worldly standards. But I am rich because of the life God created in me...and gave me to live. And for the things I have seen. For the heart in me. For friends and family. And for the great and even the not so great things to come.

1 comment:

  1. thanks squatchi! i love you too! i as well need to be thankfull for more. you have a more interesting life than air mattresses...well actually ummm... when i find out i will let you know. dream cute things.

    ReplyDelete