Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald

Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald
Hello!

Monday, July 19, 2010

zzzz's please.



Well the weekend was here...and now its gone. Monday morning...I am so sleepy. I don't know if I am fighting something...last week I was beat. Not sleeping very well. It has been hot. Which doesn't make for very good sleeping. Wes traded me spots so the fan can blow on him. This might be why I can't sleep. I am on the other side of the bed and there is a fan blowing. I really hate it. I don't mind a ceiling fan...but a table fan drives me crazy! I know there are people out there who love having a fan on them while they sleep. Wes curls up in a little ball and has a heavy down blanket on top of him. Its kinda funny actually to see him a curled up. I love sleeping with my legs stretched out. We are very opposite when it comes to sleeping positions. I would guess like most people. I wish we were the cuddling type when we sleep but I am a mover and am constantly flip flopping. Wes would be happy to just hold me down when I sleep...this only works if I am so tired I don't know if I am coming or going.

We are also cat sitting. He is a kitten. He is hyper cute. He doesn't like to sleep when we sleep. He also likes to be up very high. We live in a tiny studio. I think he might think he is trapped in one small room! Nope...that's all we have kitty! He can jump! Boy can he jump! :) He is also a good napper! ha ha he slept with me and even had his head on my pillow! What cat does that?

I got a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a sweet card from Wes yesterday. We had a doozy of a fight over something very stupid and to my surprise he got me flowers! I think that's the first time he has gotten them to say sorry. It was very sweet. He really is a sweet sweet man. We are all okay now. Boy married life can be hard some days. He thinks something is so funny when I find it very offensive...ha ha I know I say dumb things that hurt his feelings to. Its learning how to minimize those times right!? I do love him like crazy. He has been such a wonderful and generous provider. I can't believe 2 more months and we will be married a year! 1 year. Wow. Where does the time go? I am excited to see what God has for us. :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! I can't believe it's almost been a year since your gorgeous wedding. I absolutely loved your wedding. Did I tell you I cried? Seriously, it was the best wedding I've ever been too. You're right though - where does the time go. It doesn't feel like a year ago at all.

    ReplyDelete