Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald

Mr. & Mrs. MacDonald
Hello!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Gold

This week is flying by! Summer seems to finally be here. I love flip flops, the smell of sunscreen, sun tea, sprinklers, pools and late nights. I love being sun kissed and freckly! I don't love having to shave my legs and other womanly areas.....I get so used to not shaving in the winter it becomes such a chore! I mean hair grows, doesn't that mean God put it there for a reason? ha ha I know I'm reaching...but really come on!

We don't have many plans for the summer. I want to get out more to enjoy the mountains, beach, rivers, lakes, trails.....and whatever else there is out there! Last summer Wes bought us gold pans. Yes I said gold pans....He was up in Vernon and was inspired I guess! Or maybe he thinks we will strike it big one day! He went a few times without me and had fun. I went once with him and it was fun. I had no idea what I was doing. I'm also not sure I have the same amount of patience that Wes has for it. So I will give it another try or 2. Its nice to get out for a hike and play in the river at any rate! :)

We want to go camping. I hope we go camping. We might just end up setting up the tent in the backyard again. And by We I mean Me....hee hee Wes is a good sport and will go along with it. I already set it up the backyard once this year....I think its time to do it again soon! The weather is so nice. The only thing to make it better would be to have a campfire to make s'mores! :) Another summer goal. I know that sounds funny...but I can 't remember the last time I had a s'more. This summer is calling for one! :)

10 comments:

  1. Why does Tacoma have to be so far away from the border? I want to come play with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I wish I could just wrinkle my nose and BAM I would be there! You wanna go gold hunting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. all right wifey! its summer time! its fun to read your thoughts! camping is awesome... on the concrete patio...?! not as much. smores are sticky and fun. um the shaving thing... not funny. i love you lots and i know that you can wrinkle your nose and things just happen cause your so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blog and the comments too! :) I can't wait to come play with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you two should come and camp on the shores of lake superior....nuzzling into the sandy beach is so comfy :) ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do know! I wanna wanna wanna! :) Miss you Keri!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE that you put up your tent in the backyard! we used to put ours up in the living room and have sleep-overs in it! so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Camping is coming up real soon my friend!! No concrete patios in your future! -J

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee can't wait for camping! :)

    ReplyDelete